- Complete website overhaul
- Hosted IMTA's first webinar featuring FDIC coverage
- Introduced "Zoomerangs" as a means of polling our members
- Establish "The Illinois Funds Partnership Program" with State Treasurer
- Add "E-Help" files to website
- Electronic Public Relations form
- "Buddy Program" at Treasurers Institute
- IMTA E-Help program (7/1/2002)
- Presented five sessions of APT's "Disaster Preparedness for Finance"
- Signed a contractual agreement with Eastern Illinois University for Association Coordinator services provided by JoEllen Hickenbottom.
- Created procedures outlining the duties and important dates for each officer.
- Established relations with IGFOA for co-sponsoring future education events
- Improved Legislative Committee's efforts
- 9/99 Roundtable meetings can count towards certification points.
- IMTA Standing Rules
- Immediate Past President has board voting privileges
- Cash Handling Training programs were introduced
- 11/98 IMTA Homepage went on-line