ROUNDTABLE MEETING- for certification purposes
"Roundtable" meetings are similar to regional meetings, only on a smaller scale, without an outside speaker. For instance, a roundtable host would pull together a meeting to discuss the Annual Treasurer's Report.
On September 18, 1999 the IMTA Board approved the Certification Committee's recommendations concerning roundtable certification points and criteria.
- A pre-determined agenda must be prepared and distributed to communities within their area.
- The meeting will last a minimum of two hours, including mealtime.
- There must be a designated host who will lead the discussion.
- The minimum number of participants (including the host) must be six.
- The host will provide a record of attendance to the IMTA Secretary and Certification Chair